Saturday 26 May 2007

Ronnie's 2nd Birthday











Well can you believe it I am 2!! I had such a great fun filled day. It started at 7.30am when I woke mummy and daddy up and went downstairs with them to find lots and lots of cards and presents and 5 helium balloons !! Mummy and Daddy sang happy birthday to me and then we opened my presents, we also had Auntie Helen and Uncle Chris watching via the webcam which was nice as they got to

see me open all my presents and even saw me blow out my candles on my scooby dooby doo cake !! Mummy and Daddy set off about 15 party poppers which went bang bang bang and made lots of mess! I had lots of lovely presents - a finding nemo toy, finding nemo dvd, an easel, a tool kit and hat, some skittles and some lovely clothes including some Wiggles pants for when I stop wearing my nappies !! and lots of money, as you can see from my tshirt I was born to be spoilt !!!
We then went and had breakfast which started with chocolate cake and then daddy made scrambled egg on toast. Yummy! I spoke to Grandma and Nanna on the phone as they wished me a happy birthday and then I got ready for my special day !!! Just before we set off my present from Nanna and Grandad arrived, a wooden castle for the garden- how exciting !!
We then went to get my main present my fish - I was so excited Daddy asked me to choose my favourite goldfish, mummy wanted the fan tails ones but Daddy said they eat each other whole!! So I chose my Nemo and Dori and chose a bowl and a plant and a pot for them to swim through and some food and a net !! I think we were all set then !!!!! The man put them in a plastic bag and told mummy and daddy how to make sure they were cared for when they got to their new home.
We all went to the Hard Rock cafe where I was given another balloon and ordered chicken sandwich and chips although I did not eat much of the chicken sandwich !!! I do love my chippies and ketchup - and I sat on a big chair - I am two now !! We thought we better get the fish home so off we went to settle them in - it took mummy ages to clean everything but we eventually put them in their bowl and then daddy fed them because they were hungry!! We put a special feeding thing in their bowl as it was the time to set off to grandma and grandads ! I was so excited about seeing pepper I was shouting it all the way to great grandmas! We did not arrive there till very late so although she saw me I was half asleep on the sofa - what a shame - I opened some more cards and saw the little doggies, who must be broke now as they gave me some money to buy something nice for my birthday !! as well as Grandma and Aunie Pat , Julie and Rosie. It was very late then so we hurried back to Grandma and Grandads and that its where I woke up the next day to even more presents !!
Phew what a fantastic day - I have lots of thank you cards to start writing and I can't wait for the rest of the weekend. I am going to a party for Katie today ( who was born on the same day as me a year ago !! and we also had some exciting news on my birthday my friend Samuel's mummy also had a baby boy called Maxwell on my birthday - what a coincidence !! So next year we can all have joint parties !! )and then then I am going to pizza express ith all my family - Grandma and Grandad, Nanna, Vanessa, Sam, Toby, mummy and daddy on Sunday and then to the national railway museum with them and Auntie Claire and Uncle Robert, George, Lily, Ella and Poppy and Auntie Jo and Uncle Chris, and Charlotte!! I can't wait - See you soon xxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Helen said...

Wow ROnnnie- you are a busy busy 2 year old boy! You will be worn out after all that excitement!
Make sure you look after your fish carefully, don't let mummy do it as she has a habit of killing them (hmm...seem to remember a blown up fish! SARAH!).
Lots and lots of love and hugs,
Aunty Helen

Helen said...

Wow ROnnnie- you are a busy busy 2 year old boy! You will be worn out after all that excitement!
Make sure you look after your fish carefully, don't let mummy do it as she has a habit of killing them (hmm...seem to remember a blown up fish! SARAH!).
Lots and lots of love and hugs,
Aunty Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronnie! I didn't know it was your birthday, so belated hugs and many many happy returns! You had such an exciting day! We will be keeping an eye on your blog to hear about your fish's progress!

Lots of love Rosie and Terry