Thursday 19 July 2007

In My own bed !!!




It is brill ! I get really comfy and feel really grown up. I love it. Mummy and daddy took a while making it as it used to be my cot so it matches my bedroom. Mummy got very upset as she thinks I am growing up too quickly. But I have never slept so well and long I slept in til 10 am last Sunday - I am just like my daddy! After sleeping in I was allowed a treat so I went for lunch with mummy and daddy to Old Orleans and had some lasagne and then we went to see Shrek 3 I had my own pop corn and everything!!

I am such a lucky boy xxx

1 comment:

Helen said...

Ronald Hughes- I agree with your mother- you are growing up FAR too quickly! You look like a very big boy in your special bed.
Love Aunty Helen
PS- the art work on my fridge is VERY old- when will I get some more?