Sunday 15 July 2007

My Summer Holiday










Well I am sorry that it has taken me so long to blog !! I have been so busy since I got back from my jollies. I had an amazing time and was such a good little boy. I loved having my Grandma and Grandad with me and also all of my other friends Auntie Suzanne, Vicky and Eleanor, Lynne and the fat controller ( Maurice to you), Joan, Rob and Ruth ( who have a very cool swimming pool with ducks in it ), Andrew and Jane, plus lots of other guests. I even learnt to sing happy birthday to Su - Anne ( as I call her !!) for her 30th. I learned to build sandcastles ( pat, pat pat)with Grandma and also had a really good swim in the pool. Grandad bought me an icecream most days ( I really know how to work him !!) and also most days Grandma and I went for a coffee and I had icecream!!!! ( Yes two icecreams a day) Mummy and Daddy and I all slept together as I have learned a really clever trick off jumping out of my cot, so I just jumped into mummy and daddy's bed every night !! I also was allowed out most nights but I was a really good boy and just played with my toys at the restaurant and then had my milk and went to sleep. I think I remember being in a bar one night !!!! I loved the aeroplane and wish I could go on one very day. I had my own seat and got very excited when we went up and down !! Excellent. When is my next holiday ?

No comments: